The combination of a Pull-up and a pushups bar.
One of the highly recommended mounts that you can add to your Gymnastic stallbar as it would add more variety to your exercise routine.
The pull-up bar
- is strong enough to carry up to 120 kg
- finally, you can do muscle-ups on this bar at home – either assisted for beginners or a strict muscle-up version.
- since the pull-up bar’s height can be easily adjusted, this makes the pushl up mount better than a regular pull up bar because even a toddler of around 1 meter in height can hang safely on it.
- it can even be used as a handstand spotter – one of the best ways to learn balance in a handstand safely without the need of a spotter.
The push-ups bar
- this will give you gradual progression to build strength especially if you are starting with Calisthenics because you can adjust the height of the bar easily
- the main rule is high bar means easier push-up, lower the bar down means harder variation
- you can also do straight bar dips easily on the pushl-up mount without having the fear of being too high from the ground like doing it from a normal pull-up bar.